Going to the movies with your family is fun…except for all spilled soda you have to clean up. And the screams you have to silence. And the seat-climbing you need to suppress… You can see where we’re going with this…
How can you experience all the joy of family theatergoing without the stress? With a Miroir projector! Miroir and Daily Mom Military want to treat our readers to the chance to win a whole heap of family movie nights with a FREE M75 Micro Pocket Projector. Read on to find out how to enter the giveaway.
What you need to know about the Miroir M75 Projector
- Any wall can become a big screen!
- The tech that powered your college calculator is at work here too. Texas Instruments DLP technology produces a bright, crisp image.
- No need to carry around an additional speaker, the M75 has a 1-watt speaker. There’s an audio out jack too in case you need to really pump up the volume.
- The super-bright long-lasting projector lamp provides up to 20,000 hours of watch time.
- The M75’s 640 x 360 native resolution creates a picture up to 50”. Ever seen a four-foot-tall Olaf? Now you can.
Cool Ideas for Using a Go-Anywhere Miroir Projector
- For Mil-Family life. Have epic family Facetime sessions with that deployed loved one of yours.
- For Deployment. It’s small, packs well, and can entertain a roomful of people at once. The M75 is definitely worth what little space it takes up in your duffle.
- For Kids Parties. Throw a movie-watching party for your kids’ next birthday. You’ll still have to clean up popcorn, but the kids can get all their wiggles out, no stress there.
- For backyard camping. Summertime campfire, marshmallows, and a cool family movie projected onto a sheet or the side of the house.
- For Christmas movie-watching parties. We can’t think of anything better than everyone snuggled in bed with snacks and the Muppet Christmas Carol projected onto the wall.
- Weddings and other special events. Project a photo reel of memories throughout the celebration.
So, treat yourself to more family togetherness, and have it all in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Plus, the uses for this sweet little device are never-ending.
Miroir is giving away an M75 Micro Pocket Projector to one lucky Daily Mom Military reader! Enter our giveaway below.
Must be 18 years or older to enter, valid in the U.S., Canada, and APO/FPO. See Terms and Conditions for more details. Military association will be verified.